- Secure approvals: better chance of approval by submitting to multiple lenders ( ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, FNB and Ithala Bank)
- Get the system to work for you: take advantage of the fact that each bank has different credit criteria, deposit requirements, documentation requirements, interest rates and turn – around times.
- Expert Positioning: prepare, motivate and package the application for the best chance of approval.
- Expertise: home finance experts have intimate knowledge of the various banks’ products, credit criteria, documentation requirements and interest rates.
- Simultaneous submission: direct interface to lenders systems allowing simultaneous submission of applications to multiple lenders.
- Faster approvals: dedicated personnel guide the application quickly through the bank’s approval process, actively chasing up progress.
- Problem escalation: dedicated senior personnel escalate any problems with applications ensuring a better chance of approval.
- Dedicated communication: one point of regular feedback on the application status for all lenders
- Pre qualification:certainty on the client’s ability to afford the property.
- Successful sale: originator only gets paid if the sale goes through.
For more information on Mortgage originators please contact Ute Kock at OOBA 041 393 7048.
For any information on buying, selling or renting please contact Nikki Strooh 072 245 6037